Advisory Committee shall consist of three to five members.
The Advisory Committee will recommend, from a list of applicants, qualified candidates to the Foundation board for award consideration.
To discharge their responsibilities, the Advisory Committee will:
- Screen applications
- Interview promising candidates
- Prepare list of qualified candidates
- Promote mission of Foundation
- Make recommendations to enhance mission of Foundation
Applicants shall be qualified based on:
- Demonstrated Financial Need
- Academic Promise (determined from last three years of academic records, such as official transcripts, SAT scores, School Certificate)
- Volunteer Commitments (last three years of volunteer activities)
- Character (honesty, trustworthiness)
- Aspiration/Social Responsibilities
- Reference letters